Friday, September 14, 2007

my nasty neighbors

too many years to count now, i have the misfortune of living next door to apartment 508. full family, includes 1 fat nasty father, 1 semi-fat nasty mother, 1 paranoid white-haired mother in-law, 3 fat nasty gangster sons, and 1 obese mutt that never gets walked and who's pee you can smell right in my living room, should i not be burning incense (which 'encourages' them to keep their window next to me closed!)

now, all the descriptors on their over-weight situation is not at all why i think they are nasty. i think they are horrendously nasty because of these next reasons... they never close a door. they slam. shoe cupboards, front doors, garbage area doors. sometimes the slam rattles my mirrors, my front door and makes IggySingh sit up alarmed. so if all 6 fat humans decide to go out for dinner, you can safely expect 3-5 repeated slams of the front door, and then 3-5 slams of their shoe cabinet as they are unable to figure this next bit out: that the next fat human is just on their way out too, so ALL can just walk-out together-gether, pick up/put on shoes, and save xx amount of slams (and wear and tear) of their front door and shoe cabinet. eureka! oh, not to mention the throwing of their shoes out of their apartment to slam hard on the corridor outside my front door, after which they shuffle out (side-to-side) to put them on.

the women of the household, so the wife and her mother-in-law are great believers in weekly visits to their family bomoh. so in addition to the slams, and smelly dog, i get the privilege of coming home after work to see what they have left outside my front door for the week. everything from: sand/gravel/small stones; to limau (lime. either whole, or sliced and diced, or even to just finding the seeds); to feathers (chicken mostly); to hair. lately, i have even had the joy of ringing bells, and the women praying over my car in the wee hours of the morning. so i walk happily to the car park to start my drive into work, and from the first door of the common car park i smell the strong smells of kemenyan (special incense) that gets stronger and stronger, to almost overwhelming when you reach my car and pause at my engine. i have even now started finding feathers on the floor of my car park.

so, all the usual reactions? been there, done that. tell the guards? what? that i find feathers and ash here and there. where's the proof it was deliberate? and not something our big winds flew in? i am thinking seriously about buying a web-cam and setting this up both outside my front door, and in my car. comments? the good news is that this has been on-going for too many years to count now, so i think my neighbors are beginning to think i am a witch myself, as my daily Ganesha prayers, full blown with the conch shells and the daily burning incense within my home, have kept me safely and exactly where i am. and i have laid (as usual) my life at His feet for His protection. so they a little scared of me.

the bad news is because they are scared, the weekly 'gifts' i find have been escalating. to think all this started as my other neighbor, 502, wrote to the building committee who then wrote to the MPPJ (our local municipal council) to have their smelly dog removed, and 508 thought it was ME! at that point of time i didn't even realize they had a dog! i was too focused on partying and my ex-boyfriend. so the sand/gravel started initially. supposed to quicken my departure by creating a sense of unease at home. and miss-clueless here just continued in my daily worship and loving my life, and now it has all culminated to the point of kemenyan in the car park. now... ahem, if i did practice Wicca... hmm... i wonder what Peggy will look like as a 2-legged fat adult Pig? fancy a pink tail there madam neighbor??!

4 comments:

My So-Called Life said...

OMG!!! This is just tooo funny man! When are they moving out thot they were gonna do that? U shud just do a major voodooo so that they get scared out of their wits wic shud be easy to do. Coz they seem to be pretty dumb seeing that they are still not clued on that u ain't going anywhere!

amreeth said...

hahahahahaha ;) i lap u NY. eeee. i laughed so much.

well, they have put their apt up on the market for RM388K. but waiting for buyer lah, so i am (still) praying they will be gone soon to life a happy life elsewhere and to get neighbors JUST like them! as i ain't going anywhere (you are rite), and the wife is soooo macam gila-watching everything i do lately.

i am getting some webcams tho. just in case i manage to catch them praying over my little car, i am going to memo it to our Chairman!

My So-Called Life said...

eh helo forget chairman! make police report la coz that is bordering on harassment. i know u concerned abt iggy etc. but its more worrying if they go beyond just trying to vodoo your car, but more physically tampering the car!! u sed so the wifey is a complete pyscho bitch!

btw activate facebook la. still figuring it out tho...

amreeth said...

(i forgot my password for facebook, so must sort things out)

polis straight?? hmmm, okay. i get your point actually. and it is a damn GOOD one!
yar, she is completely a whacked up bitch. probably tamperin with my tyres there y'all (the nuts + bolts). maybe once she spots the webcams (as she is into spying on me) she may just snap out if it.

BUT she has to move out soon, i am afraid i am "becoming" her... muahahahahahahaah.