Monday, September 17, 2007

Dell to the rescue

so i have done the unthinkable for me. ordered a basic PC on line. and boy, that was complicated to the max, as unlike World of Feng Shui (where you just click and drag stuff into your shopping cart) i had to do the steps the grown-up way. but all done and submitted successfully Friday night.

so step 1 is done. this Friday, i am going to buka (puasa) with LWB at MV and after our usual (i am guessing) fare of BK BK and more BK, she is going to take me on a speedy and focused shopping spree of buying the various adaptors (for power surge control lah; to allow for my wireless to be user-friendly to my PC.. or whatever) to a computer table, to my WEB CAMS.

so then come Saturday, i am guessing Dell will show up to set-up and wallah, i will have all the ingredients ready to a safe and secure household :) Dell called me as i was walking to the KLCC so i couldn't really hear the lady, but she will call back at 2:30 (i tetap lah the time) so i will push for week-end delivery, and then my SME - Mizz LWB - will set up the various devices. and i will be surfing on line to check-on that crazy-bitch-pukau-wannabe-of-508! brrrr... lucky for that insane woman i am not into "santeria" eh?

2 comments:

My So-Called Life said...

eh desktop is it? i know santeria from CSI Miami...damn farny episode too! so that's how u plan to pasang ur webcam.

btw - it's soo cool how Camo planned her exit from the world! she had so much closure, and she actually even help those left behind to get closure...speaks volumes of the kind of person she was! But I only knew a handful of the songs...but still I think it's soo cool!!

amreeth said...

hehehe :) yes! i watched that epi of CSI too (now i have Max mahh... i got time. i got time.) but cutting off goat heads is SO not me! eeks!

yarrr, camo has been our blueprint (our uni frens) on how to live life, and LOVE life even tho you get a bum deal, and how to give life and allow for others to go on living.

i am putting that CD in my car (look for the album cover on my Flickr) and so will be doing some serious alternate head-banging soon!!! yippee...