Wednesday, September 5, 2007

last night...

...i was flying. i was a super hero. i had merged with my green iguana and had her strengths and abilities, plus some super kick-ass human ones, plus an additional one of being able to fly (taken from my vampire fascination i think).

usually when i am dreaming of flying, and i get too high, i start panicking and start flailing my arms and i just fall down. last night, i was consciously flying and kept flying. i had the starting moments of panic and then i was like whatever, i better get this flying right.

and i looked below me... looked behind me to ascertain the leg movements, and just straightened out. i moved my arm forward and rearranged my hands like an ballerina in poetic motion, and wallah, i was flying. i then started focusing on flying faster and at blur speed.

i was suddenly anxious in my super hero skin. i was trying to chase something down. i was looking and seeking and finally i was in the same house. and then i was the victim. i was playing the victim, concealing my super hero prowess until i knew without a shadow of a doubt this man was the hunter we were seeking.

he thought i was weak, and then his smell changed and he stood up stronger and his eyes flashed power and hatred and he tried to subdue me. i flexed my super hero powers and ka-pow, whacked him unconscious, just as his knife came down onto my skin.

this is what happens when i wake up at 5am to pee, and then go back to "mr. sandman land" until my alarm rings at 6:15...

2 comments:

larawannabe said...

being a super hero is hard work. so im not surprised that u had to take time off to pee ;)

amreeth said...

hehehe, i only have these dreams after i have my 5am pee :)