Monday, September 10, 2007

and so we have 50

50 posts that is. on my amreeth Blog.

i remember so vividly starting this Blog, my anxiety at the creation and the theme, and then i remember how i felt after my 1st two posts. and then again after my 1st short story. and then my 1st dark poem, and suddenly, i was alive again :)

i think the power of words, tumbling out into cyberspace, influencing and shaping, sharing and exposing, must be the biggest adrenalin rush there is really!

forget the F1 baby! these words that spring unbidden into my inner mind, swirling and metamorphosing, pulsing through my fingers out onto my keyboard, pushing to be published, has been my greatest self-discovery this year.

and so, onwards and upwards to my next 50.

p.s. i haven't felt like writing a short fictional since camo died, but i am hoping it will all come back soon.

4 comments:

My So-Called Life said...

see...and you thot blogging was hard! u were a born blogger lah babe!

btw saw king khan...somehow i think there was some magic of airbrushing there don't you think? but u are always biased when it come to him, no?

amreeth said...

hehehe :) THANK U NY. i looove writing and have to struggle to keep working... (you know what i mean).

yar, i think king khan is airbrushed too. his latest film tho (the new Farah Khan one) Om Shanti Om is supposed to show his new body. he will appear shirtless, and some fans are going on + on + on lah about his new muscles.. tapi i think not a 6 pack def.

larawannabe said...

congrats on your 50th posts. you now writes more than i do for the past 9 months collectively! haha!

here's for many more to come. cheers!

amreeth said...

hehehe ;) thanks g-fren.
i only get to write 'more' as i am not such a high-flying super-cyber-chick wei! u r amazing!!!
HUGS xxx