Tuesday, June 10, 2008

tattoos and then some...

i got pictures of my best friend's latest tatt yesterday. a maori tribal shark, it is perfect. the placement, the detail, the way it has healed. le sigh.
i am itching to grow my dragon now. i think she is seriously talking to me. she keeps saying she needs wings, and she needs them fast. i can almost feel her uncoiling, getting ready to spring back off her hind-legs. past my shoulder blade, out into the universe.

speaking of mythical creatures and their human friends (and hence my feng-shui allies.. no, haven't been smoking the ganja mon), my parents arrive tomorrow. pure bliss. they arrive to facilitate my week of happiness and my special birth year. for which i am truly grateful :)

now, if only the great white hunter would arrive. i miss his honey colored eyes.

No comments: