Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the countdown begins :)

June. my favvvorite month. we have my birthday on the 16th and Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary on the 30th. and so the countdown begins :)
starting with... (drum roll) 12 more days to my 40th.

hindsight. stock take. am i exactly where i need to be at 40? well, at 35, looking at 40, i certainly had different plans. i was to be retired. working with animals. self sustained. living in sin or otherwise with Brad Pitt, John Abraham or my one true love.

so, it didn't work out like that, in any shape or form. but i am happy. i have leveraged off being "glucose intolerant" and dropped 6.5 (7?) KGs. my 2 favv people in the world are coming down to KL to have dinner with me on my 40th (my beautiful parents of course).

i have IggySingh back. she is now "healed" and is now putting on body mass. bliss. my heart swells on THIS one fact... that IggySingh is home!

my one true love thinks i am his hero (although he still hasn't fallen madly in love with me nor is he coming to Malaysia for my birthday to sweep me off my feet). and i actually love my job, and enjoy my colleagues at work. i actually have a life that i am proud of, and one that i like now.

living in my tattooed skin is good.. so stay tuned. amreeth is back!

No comments: