Wednesday, June 18, 2008

successfully 40 :)

and truly loved.
that is how i feel.
the love, attention, and individual time
that i received from those closest to me,
sigh, irreplaceable.
not to mention the material stuff
(that is linked to birthdays).

my parents came all the way and stayed throughout.
and gave me such a beautiful gift for life
(thanks for the stunning bracelet).
i received the most exquisite presents
posted all the way from La Coruna
(thanks Mama Victoria for the stunning painting
and my familia for the fine black Spanish lace shawl).

to my aunties that gave me their memories
(auntie Jas through the many dinners,
auntie Sharon that sang to me over the phone)
and their "contributions" to my shopping,
a heartfelt thank you.

to ACK and my lovely SIL,
who hosted the cake cutting,
bought me the cake, and the excellent
BATMAN T. for my nieces and nephew that
got the hand-held bouquet.
to SIL especially that picked the
'orange' theme.. THANK YOU all.

to LWB, for your presence with M.
for the beautiful pictures and
your blog to host them...
thank you and here's to going green...
this Friday yu.

and to the 1st phone-call on my special day.
uncle Handsome and auntie Judy, all the way
from the land down under.
i love you so. and to the many many calls, emails,
text messages thereafter, mucho besos.

word.

No comments: