Friday, October 22, 2010

paid my bills...

in a short 30 minutes this morning, and loving it! i actually am breaking "even" and God knows how i have waited for this moment.
hence the struggle to keep away from that credit card binge i can feel in the pit of my stomach, every time i think of that pink Brietling.

onto other matters... i am soo looking forward to tomorrow morning and to starting my day and to heading out to visit my dear dear friends. i know that we are truly the cluster of souls that God put together, with careful consideration, and i look forward to the continued healing.

and to jump again... i am thinking of that novel, the one that has lurked just behind my membrane, all these decades, just waiting to be discovered and to be fleshed out. to be introduced to the endless minds and imaginations of like souls. imagine what it would be like. to finally get published.

i think though, the one constant genre that i could really produce, would have to be under a strict pseudonym if i stick to it... imagine the familia reading my erotica? hmmmm!!! but then again, maybe i have lost that slant altogether and may have to reinvent myself.

exciting, the possibilities...

No comments: