Tuesday, October 9, 2007

shards of my life

i have so many broken relationships to contend with and i'm only half way to death.
friends and lovers, mostly forgotten, some occasionally surfacing when that song hits the drive-time airways.
some relationships are in the midst of being broken and i just watch, a visitor to my own feelings, ambivalent.

each break equates a shard that slithers through my sacred and very conscious heart.
each shard, merely a step in this long universal ladder, that is my karma.
i tip toe at times, stepping over my memories, hoping to achieve a better next try... perhaps if i lift myself above my mistakes and learn from them?

but no. it is a fact i recognize now, that i am quite looking forward to starting my next broken relationship.
as it may then finally mean that i am done with this one.
i try not to sigh too deeply where i sit... these shards they tend to grate against each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be fine, do good, be happy, find the man, the right one for you. How in the world such and incredible and complex woman cannot settle? It just cannot happen. You will find your way and will be ultra happy , it will pay off a million times the sorrow you once lived.
As you said I have been MIA, not much to tell, nothing new, same crap different year. I am still frozen,numb, getting used to it. Having more fun sleeping than awake. Dont make the same mistakes I do. Enjoy everything

amreeth said...

dear anonymous,

welcome back from the land of MIA. too late now, i think i am frozen too. except for Iggy, i would be be ice ;)

i hope you get some sun soon. i hear that it helps with the thawing out of hearts.