Friday, August 10, 2007

where or where is my SRK??!

Quiero algo para el mareo = I'd like something for travel sickness.

according to my older brother - TSB - my "Shahrukh Khan" sits in Kanaada (Canada for the illiterate).
hmmm... seems quite plausible actually, as Vancouver does house the largest Sikh population outside of the Punjab. and maybe even loads of Punjabi Hindus.

so, i am seriously going to put Mom + aunty Jas on this quest for my DH when they travel onwards for cousin Sunita's wedding in September. after all, what luck have I had finding my own Dear Husband all on my own. it is my karma to always be the "best friend" yar, and never the bride. and the number of times i have heard "i love you i really do do.. but i am not in love with you".. if i had taken just ONE USD every time, i would be pretty rich by now wei... muaahahhhahhaahaa.

okay so maybe not that rich, but seriously, the BEST green iguana vets sit in North America, and i will be closer to my mentor - Melissa Kaplan... what do you think? (light bulb moment! eureka!)

2 comments:

My So-Called Life said...

then u'll be too faraway from those who love you dearly here...

amreeth said...

awwww :) THANKS NY!
yar, i am a true blue Malaysian (over being a cheeshead) anyday! was just thinking like a Friday...