Wednesday, August 1, 2007

a special birthday letter...

mediados de agosto = the middle of August

to my count,

happy august is here again. a truly special month where your anniversary of birth is remembered fondly and celebrated with great love by your family. and this will be the year. the year where all your dreams, all your hopes and each individual wish will fall perfectly into place and all you ever wanted will materialize as true.
if we lived in a universe that i controlled, i would pluck out only the brightest stars from the heavens above to lay down at your feet, to help guide you with Godspeed towards your one true love.

that special creature whom you have been waiting for. the one that will take your breath away.
her timeless beauty and her amazing wit and passion, her grace and her warm welcoming smile will leave you wondering why it took you so long to finally meet her. that one soul-mate that will make you feel that all your worries and all your frowns have finally faded into a deep mellow past. and you will no longer wake-up every morning, wondering what your future holds.
you will never be alone again mi amigo, and this mystical woman will carry you always in her heart, with love. respect. and dignity.

you will realize instantly that you love her with the full force of your heart, and the islands of paradise will come alive with your week-long wedding procession. explosive colors and amazing musical notes will imprint those vast beaches forever, with your eternal testimony of true mutual love towards each other. even the Gods of ancient times will come out to watch over you and sigh at the beauty of what is so right.

my daily prayers and my most positive feelings of love, respect and admiration are with you. hurry up lah so i can dance at your terribly romantic wedding. (i even have the purrfect outfit!)

mucho besos, amreeth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no words to thank you, not for this letter but for all the years that you have been my unconditional friend. I don't know what is that I have done to deserve the honor and privilege to have you as my friend but I guess I must thank God for that. I will need another life time to thank you because I don't even know where to start. I am sorry for the bad things that ever happened and I am sorry that I cannot love you as you deserve.When I think about you I think in what I don't have in me, that solemnity and spiritually, that strong desire to live life to its fullest. You are truly an amazing woman, a band apart. Once upon a time I was what you think I am or what you want me to be but I lost it, not sure where,how,when but my former me is dead. It takes a lot to wish me what you are wishing me I guess is the ultimate probe of love. I am a lonely rider,and I dont want you to take that path. Once again thank you and please dont take my silence as indiference or lack of interest because it is not, I read you always and ou put a smile in my face which is priceless. I wish you what you wish me times two.
me.

My So-Called Life said...

eh this letter directed to whom ah? In aussie or in spain? confuse!

amreeth said...

hahaha :) i aim to confuse, NY.
just to a character in my next vampire chapter. a count so sexy, and dark, and yet so passionate. i will have to name him and soon... i think he should be a competitor to the dark master... what do you think?

amreeth said...

Dear anonymous,

Que sera sera. Just enjoy the ride and remember to look up at the sun once in a while and smile. It will keep you honest and it will help fill your tormented soul with the promise of what you can’t control... unconditional happiness. It is out there and coming soon.

Until we meet again. Keep your neck covered...

I am sending you more unconditional love, friendship, and all my kisses. Hasta luego, and let the race to the altar begin...